THE TUESDAY CLUB
TUESDAY 10TH OCTOBER
It’s a double headliner tonight with two total legends in the UK music scene, FineArt & Wookie!
Taking things in a different direction to his trademark DnB output, multi award-winning producer Friction received widespread support in 2015 following the release of ‘Ruffneck' and ‘Don’t Wanna Rush’ under his house and bass-focused moniker, FineArt. Two years later, the launch of ‘Maraki’, a brand new label with My Nu Leng, has given them a platform to release their own music, and that of some hotly tipped young up and comers from across the UK.
Maraki is “a platform to release new music from ourselves and to support the new and exciting talent we’ve been supporting in our DJ sets. It’s all about fresh music with both integrity and big bass-lines” according to My Nu Leng & FineArt.
We can’t wait to hear what this guy has in store for us…
Plus one of our all time favourite guests is back, the UK Garage legend Wookie. This guy needs no introduction so instead we’ll leave you with this banger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw8Wbts-aLo
And welcoming a local up and coming producer in her own right, Tino, who has been making waves across the UK with appearances on Rinse FM and UK Mondo and supporting the likes of My Nu Leng & Oneman, we’re predicting big things to come for this one!
SEASON TICKETS >>>
TTC 2017/18 Season Tickets on sale NOW!
Tickets available here: http://bit.ly/ttcst17
This super-limited offer means that just one ticket will get you entry to every Tuesday night TTC event between September 19th 2017 and June 5th 2018, plus a free TTC T-Shirt!
You will also receive discount off selected weekend shows, including TTC Presents Sub Focus on Sat 23rd September.
Season Ticket Card holders in previous years have saved themselves £100s by taking advantage of the limited offer.
Season Tickets available EXCLUSIVELY via Party For The People, where all booking fees go to charity. To find out more, head to the PFTP website: http://www.partyforthepeople.org/about
Sheffield Students’ Union
Open to all (18+)
Non Students welcome
Last entry 12:30am
SAFETY INFO >>>
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for ALL club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The Students’ Union ?has a zero tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. Non-students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for life and in some circumstances can be arrested.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.