TTC DISCO SPECIAL
TUESDAY 21ST NOV
HORSE MEAT DISCO
LEROY (NICE LIKE RICE)
It’s a TTC Disco special, and we’ve invited one of our favourite Disco acts on the circuit right now, Horse Meat Disco! Horse Meat Disco began in a basement in London’s Chinatown where co-founders James Hillard and Jim Stanton created a safe queer space for the disenfranchised disco citizens of London. Inspired by the halcyon days of New York nightlife including Mancuso’s Loft, The Paradise Garage, Nicky Siano’s Gallery and late lamented DJ Adam Goldstone. All four resident DJs Luke Howard, Severino, Jim Stanton and James Hillard have built a reputation for their fantastic parties and high quality disco sets. After they headlined our sold out Spiegeltent show last year we knew we had to get them back to play TTC, and tonight they’ll be treating us to an extended set.
Plus support from one of Sheffield’s finest, and Nice Like Rice resident, Leroy.
Sheffield Students’ Union
Open to all (18+)
Non Students welcome
Last entry 12:30am
SAFETY INFO >>>
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for ALL club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The Students’ Union has a zero tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. Non-students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for life and in some circumstances can be arrested.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.
*Includes 10% booking fee