Introducing Flux - a night of pure Indie Rock & Pop paying homage to the legends in Indie music at Sheffield Students’ Union on Thursday 30th November. From Joy Division to the xx, Pulp to Vampire Weekend, LCD Soundsystem to Tame Impala, expect a night of epic riffs & high-octane beats in one of the the best music venues in town!
Introductory Offer - all ticket holders for the first Flux will be entered into a prize draw to win 2x tickets to see The Cribs on 20th January, plus £15 worth of drinks token to enjoy at Flux. Grab your tickets in advance to be entered into the draw!
Early Birds: £3
Advance Tickets: £4
Door Tickets: £5
Featuring tunes spun by Leo of Pop Tarts Room 2 fame, UV face paint & glitter, UV cannons & our state-of-the-art video wall!
SAFETY INFO >>>
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for ALL club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The Students’ Union has a zero tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. Non-students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for life and in some circumstances can be arrested.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.
For the facts about alcohol see www.drinkaware.co.uk.
Stay safe whilst drinking & partying.
Strobe lighting will be used at this event.
'Staying Up? Keep it Down!' is a campaign run jointly by the University and your Students' Union, which reminds you about being a lovely Sheffield resident and not a nightmare neighbour!
Noise can annoy, particularly at night, which is why we'd like to remind you that if you're staying up late, please keep your noise down. The Sheffield community is made up of people from all walks of life but they all need their sleep – even students!