Tickets on sale Friday 15th December at 11am.
As exams draw to a close we're back with the annual Big Night Out to lift your spirits once more! This year we've invited Radio 1 legend Chris Stark to party with you - as well as bringing the ever-popular ball pits back to Room 3!
Also featuring popcorn, candy floss, 3 Rooms of music, karaoke, stage games and music from all your favourite club nights! Secure your tickets while you can and get ready to let loose - you've earned it!
SAFETY INFO >>>
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for ALL club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The Students’ Union has a zero tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. Non-students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for life and in some circumstances can be arrested.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.
For the facts about alcohol see www.drinkaware.co.uk.
Stay safe whilst drinking & partying.
Strobe lighting will be used at this event.
'Staying Up? Keep it Down!' is a campaign run jointly by the University and your Students' Union, which reminds you about being a lovely Sheffield resident and not a nightmare neighbour!
Noise can annoy, particularly at night, which is why we'd like to remind you that if you're staying up late, please keep your noise down. The Sheffield community is made up of people from all walks of life but they all need their sleep – even students!