Can you believe it, 20 years! For 2 whole decades, The Tuesday Club, known affectionately to many as TTC, has been bringing the best in underground electronic music to the Steel City! Some of the biggest and most important artists in the dance music world and beyond have graced our stage, showcasing the entire spectrum of music genres. We could try and list some of those names here but the list is truly endless... From hip hop to house, drum and bass to dubstep to garage, grime, break beat, jungle, techno and everything in between - we have brought something for everyone to the beloved underground club in the basement of Sheffield Students' Union that we call our home.
For our 20th Birthday celebration, we have invited an artist who has been with us throughout this journey. He even featured on the very first TTC flyer way back in 1998! A true master of his craft, and one of the most admired and respected DJs in the game, we are pleased to welcome back the one and only Mr.Scruff!
Alongside him is DMC winning hip-hop producer and world renowned turntablist, Mr.Thing and our own homegrown DMC finalist, and TTC resident Andy H. This is going to be a very special night of music and dancing indeed!
Official Mr Scruff
Friday 19th October
11pm - 4am
Last entry 12:30am
£8 First Release
£10 Final Release
Free entry for TTC Season Ticket holders!
Sheffield Students’ Union
Open to all (18+)
Non Students welcome
Tickets required for entry
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for all club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The Students’ Union has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. Non-students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for life and in some circumstances can be arrested.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.