It's just around the corner! We can't say goodbye to our 2018 season without finishing on a big Christmas party! Expect seasonal additions to this month's Proud as we beckon the new year with a bang!
Feautring 2 rooms of music - with the amazing Jack Aird bringing your Pop & Requests to Room1 & incomparable Leo bringing the Disco & Dance classics to Room 2!
- Designated, opt-in Photo Area
- Gender-Neutral Facilities
- Quiet Space
- Free Giveaways
- Candyfloss, Popcorn and Rainbow Drops!
+ MORE TBA
Proud is an inclusive space with a 0 tolerance policy to harassment - our friendly security staff are on hand throughout the venue to handle any problems you may have.
SAFETY INFO >>>
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for ALL club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The Students’ Union has a zero tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. Non-students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for life and in some circumstances can be arrested.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.