Foundry, Studio and Fusion Every Saturday
11:30pm - 3:30am
Tickets go on sale each Sunday at 10am for the following week.
2 Rooms of Retro Music: In Room 1 DJ Dave 'The Hitman' Hunter continues smashing out all the tracks from your formative years. With the likes of Beyonce, Cascada, Darude, Fallout Boy, The Killers, Katy Perry, My Chemical Romance, Oasis, The Spice Girls and all the rest promising to keep you tearing up the dancefloor till the early hours. Also listen out for the 'Back To The Future' feature - the future sounds of Pop Tarts played now!
Meanwhile Room 2's cult following continues to grow as DJ Leo Burrell takes you on a musical journey from the 50s right up through the 80s, with the likes of ABBA, The Beatles, Cyndi Lauper, Diana Ross, Journey, The Smiths, Toto & all the giants of pop music throughout the decades who keep you coming back for more!
Both rooms accept requests all night - just look out for the request slips beside both DJs!
If you miss out on tickets don't forget: Bar One have a limited supply each week, available from 10pm with every purchase at the bar!
- Sheffield Students' Union has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events.
- Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. Students will also be required to attend a session with a Drugs Worker at START, Sidney Street before being allowed back into the licensed venues, even if their 6-week ban has expired. Students will also be excluded from holding office in committee and Officer roles for that year. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University.
- Non-Students found in posession of illegal substances will receive a lifetime ban from all licensed premises at Sheffield Students' Union.
- If you decline a search upon arrival, you will not be allowed in the venue that night.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com