DUE TO HUUUUUUGE demand for our first two Pop Tarts back, we are adding an extra FRIDAY date, all the same Pop Tarts fun just on a different day. Whenever, Wherever our Pop Tarts fam is meant to be together.
After a VERY long break, we're going back to Foundry with no social distancing. This will sell-out so don't hang around.
In Room 1 expect DJ Dave Hunter to spin all the nostalgic tunes from your childhood and beyond, spanning from the 90s, 00s & 10s. With the likes of the Spice Girls, Britney, Kanye, Taylor Swift, Arctic Monkeys, Pulp and so much more blasting through the Foundry speakers, you'll never want to leave the dance floor! Also listen out for the 'Back To The Future' feature - the future sounds of Pop Tarts played now!
While in Room 2, the legendary Leo Burrell continues smashing all the golden hits from the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s. Expect to hear all the hits from ABBA, Queen, The Beatles, Journey, Bobby Darin, Diana Ross and more as we sing & dance our way through the decades!
If you miss out on tickets don't forget: Bar One have a limited supply each week, available from 10pm with every purchase at the bar!
Lights & Sound provided by
Technical Services Committee Sheffield Students Union - TSC
- get in touch to get involved! email@example.com
Pop Tarts is a student only event - student cards from any University are valid for entry and every student is allowed to bring up to 2 non-student guests with them each week!
Foundry, Studio & Fusion
£5 Advance/£6 On the Door
11:30pm - 3:30am, doors close at 1am.
Tickets on sale at 10am, Wednesday 24th February 2021
Please note that if this event is postponed, tickets are valid for the new date or refunded.
SAFETY INFO >>>
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for ALL club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The Students’ Union has a zero tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. Non-students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for life and in some circumstances can be arrested.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the even