Foundry, Studio & Fusion (Weekly)
£5 Advance/£6 On the Door
11:30pm - 3:30am, doors close at 1am
Tickets go on sale each Sunday at 10am for the following week.
In Room 1 expect DJ Dave Hunter to spin all the nostalgic tunes from your childhood and beyond, spanning from the 90s, 00s & 10s. With the likes of the Spice Girls, Britney, Kanye, Taylor Swift, Arctic Monkeys, Pulp and so much more blasting through the Foundry speakers, you'll never want to leave the dance floor! Also listen out for the 'Back To The Future' feature - the future sounds of Pop Tarts played now!
While in Room 2, the legendary Ollie B continues smashing all the golden hits from the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s. Expect to hear all the hits from ABBA, Queen, The Beatles, Journey, Bobby Darin, Diana Ross and more as we sing & dance our way through the decades!
If you miss out on tickets don't forget: Bar One have a limited supply each week, available from 10pm with every purchase at the bar!
Pop Tarts is a student only event - student cards from any University are valid for entry and every student is allowed to bring up to 2 non-student guests with them each week!
Both rooms accept requests all night - just look out for the request slips beside both DJs!
Lights & Sound provided by the Technical Services Committee - get in touch to get involved! TSC@sheffield.ac.uk
The Students’ Union has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events.
The safety bus can take you home for just £1.50. The security team at the smoking area can direct you to the bus.
The Time Out Zone is a chill space for anyone who needs some time out from their night out and will be available at all club nights. We also have a quiet room for people who are feeling overwhelmed.
Our Students’ Union has zero-tolerance of any harassment, discrimination, or violence. Our specially trained team will take your disclosure seriously - you will be listened to, believed and supported throughout the whole process and the reported person will be removed from the venue. For more info, go to https://su.sheffield.ac.uk/events/our-su-zero-tolerance-policy
If you need anything while you’re out, please speak to a member of the team.
- Sheffield Students' Union has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events.
- Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. Students will also be required to attend a session with a Drugs Worker at START, Sidney Street before being allowed back into the licensed venues, even if their 6-week ban has expired. Students will also be excluded from holding office in committee and Officer roles for that year. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University.
- Non-Students found in posession of illegal substances will receive a lifetime ban from all licensed premises at Sheffield Students' Union.
- If you decline a search upon arrival, you will not be allowed in the venue that night.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com