£5 Advance/£6 On the Door
11:30pm - 3:30am, doors close at 1am
You've had the time of your life and we're here to see you off with one last get-together at your two favourite club nights - Pop Tarts & ROAR! We know you can't choose which day you graduate on, so we're going all week long!
Best of all - parents/guardians go free! Bring them along and show them what you've really been doing these past few years!
Lights & Sound provided by the Technical Services Committee - get in touch to get involved! TSC@sheffield.ac.uk
- Sheffield Students' Union has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events.
- Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. Students will also be required to attend a session with a Drugs Worker at START, Sidney Street before being allowed back into the licensed venues, even if their 6-week ban has expired. Students will also be excluded from holding office in committee and Officer roles for that year. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University.
- Non-Students found in posession of illegal substances will receive a lifetime ban from all licensed premises at Sheffield Students' Union.
- If you decline a search upon arrival, you will not be allowed in the venue that night.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com