Hoo Hoo! Big Summer Blowout! The last Roar of the year is coming... Get ready for an unforgettable experience filled with sunshine, music, and raucous fun.
We're kicking off the festivities with a mega garden party in Bar One from 4pm. We'll have DJs in the garden, along with a tasty BBQ some ice cold, VK bucket cocktails. It's free entry, so make sure to get down and enjoy that end of exams feeling!
As the sun begins to set, we'll move into Bar One to continue the summer vibes, before heading to Foundry for the last Roar of the year! We want to see your best summer 'fits and energy, so dress to impress, walk the walk and strut your stuff on the dance floor!
See you all for one last Roar of the year Sports Fans
Foundry, Studio & Fusion (Weekly)
£5 Advance + Booking Fee/£6 On the Door
11:30pm - 3:30am, doors close at 12:30am
The Wildest Wednesday in Sheffield!
ROAR like you mean it, it's the Wednesday night party that will have you going wild every week! Flex with the fam to the best bops - and of course, come and hang out with the iconic Roary McTaverstock - our Uni mascot!
ROAR is the iconic sing-a-long, hands in the air student party, mixing current and cool with classic student anthems. Expect top 40, guilty pleasures and rave anthems, anything goes! Be prepared to bust some shapes to the finest bops at the wildest Wednesday night around! From Taylor to Harry Styles, Lil Nas X to Cardi B, Beyonce to Burna Boy, Lizzo to Bieber, Ariana Grande to Sam Fender!
Don't forget to get your photo with the Official Mascot of Sheff Uni Roary McTaverstock #profilepicture
Insta & TikTok: @roary_mctaverstock
Roar is a student only event - student cards from any University are valid for entry and every student is allowed to bring up to 2 non-student guests with them each week!
Both rooms accept requests all night - just look out for the request slips beside both DJs!
Lights & Sound provided by the Technical Services Committee - get in touch to get involved! TSC@sheffield.ac.uk
Our Students’ Union has zero-tolerance of any harassment, discrimination, or violence. Our specially trained team will take your disclosure seriously - you will be listened to, believed and supported throughout the whole process and the reported person will be removed from the venue. For more info, go to https://su.sheffield.ac.uk/.../our-su-zero-tolerance-policy
If you need anything while you’re out, please speak to a member of the team.
- Sheffield Students' Union has a zero-tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events.
- Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. Students will also be required to attend a session with a Drugs Worker at START, Sidney Street before being allowed back into the licensed venues, even if their 6-week ban has expired. Students will also be excluded from holding office in committee and Officer roles for that year. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University.
- Non-Students found in posession of illegal substances will receive a lifetime ban from all licensed premises at Sheffield Students' Union.
- If you decline a search upon arrival, you will not be allowed in the venue that night.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
Last entry 12:30am