Tickets on sale 17th August.
Pop Tarts - Non-Stop Retro Pop every Saturday night!
Pop Tarts, Sheffield’s biggest and favourite night of non-stop retro-pop, brings it all back with its plethora of undeniable guilty pleasures, everlasting classics and pure nostalgic pop anthems spanning the decades. In Room 1 expect to hear the biggest tunes from your childhood from the 90s and 00s, everything from the Spice Girls to Taylor Swift, Sean Paul to Take That - you won’t be able to stop your feet from moving and your voice from singing. While Room 2 covers timeless classics spanning the 50s - 80s in Rock n Roll, Soul, Disco, Synth Pop and Power Ballads - this is where you go to truly show off your moves. Every week is a sellout - come and see why!
2 Rooms of Retro Music: In Room 1 expect DJ Dave Hunter to spin all the nostalgic tunes from your childhood and beyond, spanning from the 00s & 90s. With the likes of the Spice Girls, Darude, Take That, House Of Pain, Blink 182 and so much more, you won't be able to keep your face from smiling or your hips from moving. Also listen out for the 'Back To The Future' feature - the future sounds of Pop Tarts played now!
While in Room 2, the legendary Leo Burrell continues smashing all the golden hits from the 50s, 60s, 70s & 80s. Expect to hear all the hits from the Beatles, Jackson 5, Journey, Bobby Darin, Diana Ross and the rest! Pop Tarts has them all!
If you miss out on tickets don't forget: Bar One have a limited supply each week, available from 10pm with every purchase at the bar! Why not grab a ticket with the all-new range of Poptails - and keep the Pop Tarts cup!
Foundry, Studio & Fusion (Weekly)
£5 Advance/£6 On the Door
11:30pm - 3:30am, doors close at 1am.
SAFETY INFO >>>
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for ALL club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The Students’ Union has a zero tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. Non-students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for life and in some circumstances can be arrested.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.