Tickets on sale 17th August.
Welcome to The Ministry Of Magic Hogwarts School Disco - this Thursday we lift the muggle-repelling charms and open the gates to all the witches, wizards and squibs of Sheffield University. Come dressed in your house uniforms and enjoy the enchanting decor, magical giveaways & bewitching party anthems as you solemnly swear to get up to no good until the early hours. With special appearances from the Boy Who Lived & You Know Who! Witches & Wizards welcome. Muggles tolerated..
SAFETY INFO >>>
- ID scanning is a condition of entry for ALL club nights at Sheffield SU. If you are unable to provide ID or a U-Card you will not be allowed entry, regardless of your age.
- If you’re drinking, be responsible and know your limits.
- Make sure you get home safe and with friends.
- If you’re worried about a friend, or if you see anybody who may need help, please let a member of staff know straight away.
- Keep an eye on your drinks and don’t leave them unattended.
- The Students’ Union has a zero tolerance policy toward drug use at its licensed venues. Searches will be in operation, as well as sniffer dogs for some events. Students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for a minimum of 6 weeks and can face a lifetime ban. In extreme cases, students can be arrested and expelled from University. Non-students found in possession of illegal substances will be banned for life and in some circumstances can be arrested.
- Taking drugs bought from unknown sources can lead to life-threatening illnesses. Be aware of the current risks: www.talktofrank.com
- Free water & earplugs are available from behind the bar.
- Strobe lighting will be in use at the event.